Pattern Name: Darci's Dress Up (Layer Cake or Yardage Version)
- Sashing strips width should be cut at 1 3/4" instead of 2"
- 1st Border/Sashing should be cut at 1 3/4" instead of 2"
- Cornerstones should be cut at 1 3/4" squares
- 3rd Border strip width - suggestion but does not have to be done - is to cut strips at 1 3/4" instead of 2"
Pattern Name: Table Seasonings 1 and Table Seasonings 2
Template Needed if you do not have the "EZ Quilting Tumbler Plastic Template"
This is not a correction but an alternative. Here is a paper tumbler template in case you do not have an "EZ Quilting Tumbler Template" that is a "required" supply for our patterns "Table Seasonings" & "Table Seasonings 2". Click the "paper tumbler template" link above. WHEN PRINTING, YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT "PAGE SCALING" IS SET TO "NONE". In other words, you want the image to print the size it has been scaled by us originally.Pattern Name: Table Seasonings
The small pumpkin shape template for the fall table runner was left out on the first run of our patterns. This problem has been fixed and the small pumpkin template shape has been added to page 7 of our pattern. If you have received a pattern without the small pumpkin template shape, please click here for pdf to print out the small pumkin shape. If you would like us to mail you a complete page 7, please call us at 520.429.2369.
Book Name: Quilted PotpourriDesign Name: Star of Wonder
- 3 1/3 yards of assorted fabric cut into at least (47) 10" squares OR add (2) different prints, 10" strips (med/dark fabric), cut each strip into (4) 10" squares and add to "layer cake".
- 7/8 yard for Setting Triangles - Cut (2) 18 1/4" squares and then cut in half twice on the diagonal to make setting triangles. This will yield (8) side setting triangles - you will use only (6). Then, cut (2) 9 3/8" squares and then cut in half once on the diagonal to make corner setting triangles - this will yield (4) corner setting triangles - you will use all (4).
- When constructing blocks, refer to graphic diagrams only, not to printed numbered text of units.
If you purchased a kit of "Star of Wonder" from the "Quilted Potpourri" Book:
I just wanted to give you some extra instruction as we have a correction to our “Star of Wonder” design in our book. Hopefully, this will just make it a little clearer.
When you open your kit you will find a “Layer Cake” (10” squares) packaged and (8) loose 10” squares – the loose squares need to be added to your “Layer Cake. These will be used to construct blocks and make outer border. Please keep in mind that when constructing blocks, refer to graphic diagrams only, not to printed numbered text of units.
Also, you will find 7/8 yards of brown fabric for your setting triangles. Cut (2) 18¼” squares and then cut in half twice on the diagonal to make side-setting triangles. This will yield (8) side-setting triangles – you will only use (6). Then, cut (2) 9 3/8” squares and then cut in half once on the diagonal to make corner-setting triangles. This will yield (4) corner-setting triangles - you will use all (4). Then, see page 11, “Putting it all Together”, for a diagram on placing blocks when placing on point. The quilt diagram is not the same quilt of course, but you’ll get the idea.
The burgundy polka-dot fabric is for inner border and binding.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (520.429.2369) or write via email…firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your order,
Jere’e @ Quilted Quickies